Rugs USA Reviews

Now that the painting is done, we were able to put down our new rug from Rugs USA. We purchased the surya archive rug in gray. I was really happy with the quality of the rug. I first saw it in coral on the Cailin Wilson Design blog. I absolutely loved it in coral, but was excited to see it in gray, since it works perfectly in the design we're going for.

I am happy with Rugs USA. It was my first time ordering from them. They had a sale going on and from the looks of my inbox after ordering, it looks like they have sales often. When I first opened the rug and felt the material, I wasn't sure I liked it. When I felt the texture, it felt a little rough. Originally that's what I wanted because we have a cat and dog and we wanted something more durable. Jim said let's just put it down and decide if we want to keep it (they have a good return policy). After putting it down and stepping on it, we did like how it felt on our feet. It was perfect, so we decided to keep it.


The one thing I think I made a mistake on was the size. I didn't want to completely cover the hardwood floors because they were our big splurge on the house. I love the look of hardwoods and thought we wouldn't even use rugs before this. I like that you can still see the floors, but design wise, I don't know if it should be bigger.

How do you feel about area rugs? Do you like to cover the whole floor or smaller areas?